How to document & share your memoirs
How to begin:
- A no-fee initial phone call is scheduled to discuss the memoir process, address any questions and goals.
- An assessment of "guided conversation" sessions (video and/or audio) and possible editing produces a suggested timeline and budget-range considerations.
- You may simply require one unedited session or choose a series of sessions to more fully document your story and/or messaging.
- An additional consideration is editing-in archival family photographs, video and films to further visualize your story-telling memoir.
- You may video or just audio tape your memoir/story-telling.
- Some wish to have their messaging edited to produce a more concise (cleaned-up) end-product.
- Video provides DVDs and digital file formats and audio provides CDs and digital formats.
- Audio recording (also from video) may be transcribed to produce accompanying story-telling booklets and hardcover books.
- More comprehensive "legacy" and memoir projects lend themselves to creating a family or organizational website to host your memoir program, downloadable hi-res photographs and additional video or film resources.